Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's always Thanksgiving...

I started a post on Thanksgiving morning, and am just getting back to it now, so most of this is written as if its Thanksgiving - cause I didn't feel like going back and changing everything :)

Thanksgiving a year ago, I had no clue how much life would change - and how Thanksgiving week would unknowingly be the beginning of those changes (add 34 weeks - learning lesson: first two weeks of your pregnancy, you aren't actually pregnant, its from the end of your last period) .   We have been through many ups and downs, but still came out on top - and for that I'm very thankful.

Over the course of November, I have been watching different facebook friends start their month of thankfulness - and I feel like I missed out since I didn't pick up on it until about 10 days in - so since I waited til Thanksgiving to start, and here we are on December 2nd and Im finally getting back to the post, Im gonna turn December into my month of thankfulness, and today, Ill just include two days of thankfulness :)   Now lets see if I can get to the blog everyday to write this.   

Day 1 - I'm thankful for my mom and dad.   They are ALWAYS there whenever you need anything and did an amazing job raising 3 beautiful and smart daughters!   My mom and I have always been close, but over the past few years (and especially the past year or so), my mom has been my best friend and someone I can confide in and just get all my feelings out there with.   Thank you mom and dad for everything you do - I love you more than words can say!




Day 2 - I'm thankful for my husband, Adam.   We have had our ups and downs, but we always figure out a way to come out on top.    Thank you for putting up with all my quirks and compulsiveness and still loving me in the end.   If that's not a true test of endurance and love - I'm not sure what is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment