Monday, December 31, 2012

A thankful month - Days 28 - 31

I slacked a bit the last few days - the babies have been keeping me quite busy - so here is a cumulative post for the last 4 days of my thankful month.

I am thankful for all the wonderful and generous people we have surrounded ourselves with.    From family, friends, co-workers, neighbors and even co-workers friends.

Specifically, many of the above classifications of people have been so generous with their love, time, gifts and hand-me-downs that have been so helpful in keeping our costs in line the last 5 months.    We have been so lucky to get A LOT of Nathaniel's clothes handed down to us from neighbors and old co-workers, even some from my co-workers neighbors; and more recently, we have received a large number of toys from another co-worker and neighbor.

Of course there are all the gifts that family and friends have given them/us, plus all the time my parents have watched the kids for us, and then a neighbor who keeps telling us they will watch the babies (who doesn't love baby snuggles and there is one for each!).    We have just been so blessed with the people we have been able to surround ourselves with and I am super blessed for all those friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, etc.

Although I won't be continuing these thankful posts into the new year, I will continue to be thankful for everything that my family and I have been blessed with.    We surely have, and continue to, endure some tough times, but I will do my best to remember to good times and think about how lucky we are.

From my family to yours - I hope 2013 is as good a year for ourselves, my family, friends and readers as 2012 was for me.

Happy New Years (Eve)!


No comments:

Post a Comment