Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Thankful Month - Days 17 and 18

I was a little busy last night, so I didn't get to write my thankful post, so today's post will be two different things to make up for yesterday :)

Day 17 - I'm thankful for social media - WHA? WHA? Lynda just said that?   That;'s right, the person who refused to join facebook until a year and a half ago is thankful for it.   Without it, I wouldn't have connected with so many other twin and local mommy's, which are able to provide so much advice.   Additionally, it was our use of social media that got Adam a new job within one month!!   For all the negative that social media can be known for, I have found some of the positives.   Unfortunately, as expected, I got addicted along the way :/

Day 18 - I'm thankful for moments like tonight when the babies let me cook dinner (and by cook dinner, I mean boil water, place pasta in water, drain pasta and cover with jarred tomato sauce) and enjoy a glass of wine!   In the last 5 months, I have rarely gotten the opportunity to sit down and eat dinner, better yet cook dinner.   Im fairly certain I can count on one hand how often I have cooked dinner.    But now that the babies are getting a little older and have started solids, we are able to all sit down for dinner together!   I enjoy this family time and can't wait to continue this tradition as the babies get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment