Monday, December 10, 2012

A thankful month - Day 9



Today I am thankful for my in-laws - okay, i kid i kid :)   In all seriousness, today I am thankful for my wonderful sisters (my real blood sisters, Ill make it to the sorority later on this month).   We fought plenty as youngsters and even had hair pulling fights as teenagers, but as young adults we have all grown to become friends.    We still have our times where we would love to strangle each other, but I couldn't imagine life without them.    

I know I'm quite different from my sisters, both in looks (I had a former co-worker think that the professional picture I had on my desk was me and my sorority sisters when I said it was my sisters) and personality - but there is never any doubting that we all love each other and will be there for each other.   Even though I've been blogging for a year and a half, and sometimes can be great with my words, Im not so great with my words when it comes to matters so personal sometimes, so Im just gonna say: Aimee and Lauren - always know I love you very much and always will - no matter the distance or "issue" I will always be here for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment