Friday, December 7, 2012

A Thankful Month - Day 7

Yesterday, I talked about how thankful I was for one of my best friends, so today Ill continue that trend.  I'm thankful for my other best friend, Kim, whom I also met at American, through Phi Mu Fraternity (yes its a sorority, but officially they are a fraternity).  

Just like Nikky, Kim and I also have kids close in age, except they are only 2 weeks apart (to the day).   Not sure how we became so close, maybe it was our Philly-ness, but Im glad we are such good friends and I can't wait for our kids to grow up together - they should have plenty of bonding time in the next 6 months as we train for the half marathon we are doing for Team In Training.   Kim has seen some ups and downs in 2012, and I hope that the positive things that we had going for us continue to go to Kim and her family in 2013!

Thanks for being such a good friend Kim - and thanks to Kim's family for being so cool and always being so welcoming - its no wonder Kimmie is so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment