Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A thankful month - Day 5

Today is Day 5 of my thankfulness posts and today I'm thankful for my two children - Nathaniel and Sara.   I was blessed with twins and 4 months in have enjoyed virtually every minute of it.   Some times have been harder than others, especially since Sara was in the NICU for her first week of life, but it has all been the greatest joy ever.

Watching them grow has been such a blast and I look forward to the months, years and decades ahead of continuing to watch them (and maybe others).    Although they will share this thankfulness post - they are definitely their own individuals and its been wonderful (and a challenge) to watch them grow and advance so differently!    I will do my best to remind them that although they have the priveledge of being twins and sharing so many things, they are also their own unique individuals and they should follow their own paths.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment