Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Thankful Month - Day 19

I am thankful that my babies sleep through the night.   Well, mostly.   

Nathaniel goes down so easily and sleeps until we wake him.   If he could sleep later, he probably would, but I wake them to nurse them in the morning before I go to work.

Once we finally get Sara down, not an easy task, she used to sleep straight for about 7 hours, but then she wakes up a bunch starting at 4am until we get her up at 6am.   The good part is she easily goes back to sleep with the pacifier and mobile, but that just means that she isn't soothing herself yet :/   Unfortunately, over the past week, she has woken up a couple times in the middle of the night - again easily going back down - so I think she is teething, or its her congestion :/

But none-the-less, they sleep pretty well for 5 month olds, and I get a solid 6 hours of sleep, and the only reason I don't get more is because I get up to pump.

No comments:

Post a Comment