Monday, December 10, 2012

A thankful month - Day 10

I know on Day 1 I said I was thankful for my parents, so this one is gonna be pretty similar.  

Today, I am thankful to have such supportive and helpful parents/family so close by.    Our childcare provider got sick and wasn't able to watch them today - and this week is just a bad week for me to call out as my boss is getting married on Saturday and will be out until after the new year, and Im her backup, so Ive gotta get everything from her.  

Anyways, long story short, I was able to call up my parents and my dad was able to come over and watch them both today and tomorrow.    Even though I know I can call on them, they are both working full time, so this was my first lesson that I won't always be able to call out of work, and I should find a back-up for instances like this :)


No comments:

Post a Comment