Friday, December 30, 2011

A Personal Vendetta

This will be a nice short post :)   A while ago I wanted to write something about this, and I never got around to it, but when I was in the office yesterday, I overheard one of my co-workers mention ADT.     If anyone out there is looking for home security - I have a personal vendetta against ADT.   

There are plenty of other companies out there, please consider them.   From a customer service perspective, a local company will be able to provide you with better service.    As always make sure you do your research - and if you find ADT is the best choice for you - then so be it - but they don't treat their employee's well and have horrible customer service once the security system is installed.

When Hubby was working for Broadview, they got bought out by ADT, and he ended up losing a lot of installations, because when he went to go install it, he had to alert the customer that they were just purchased by ADT, and the customer went with Broadview to get away from ADT, so they weren't willing to have the installation occur and sign the paperwork.   This situation did not just happen once or twice, I remember hubby coming home MANY times from not doing an installation because this scenario was playing out.

There is more to my personal vendetta, but I'm choosing not to put that online just in case - feel free to talk to me personally for the full, long, drawn out story.   Or if you don't know me - leave a comment with an email and I will consider putting it in email.

No comments:

Post a Comment