|Hubby and my first turkey - cooked on the grill!|
I want to wish all of my friends, family and followers a very Happy Thanksgiving! On this thanksgiving, there is much to be thankful for...
- the amazing husband I have. He loves me even when I'm an anal, OCD wife and annoy the crap out of him - even if he doesn't admit it, I know its true :)
- great parents who are always there for us when we need help, even when I don't admit it or ask for the help.
- two great sisters who are always my best friends even when I just want to fight like we did when we were younger (and man did we fight)
- great extended family, new and old. Its always great to see them, hang out and catch up! Wish we could do it more often.
- some of the best friends in the world, even if I don't get the chance to talk to them as often as I'd like, we can still pick up a phone and talk for hours.
- two lovable and amazing dogs that we rescued from the streets in the south.
- the fact that Hubby and I are both gainfully employed for only the second time since we have been together in 2008.
- that after a couple years at work, I'm finally really enjoying myself, my coworkers and my boss.
- that I'm able to afford the mortgage on my house, the utilities to heat and cool our house, the food in our house and all the "extra's" that allow us to live the life that we do - even when we struggle, we still live much more comfortably than many others.
- for the great thanksgiving lunch with my family and some yummy food
What are you all thankful for?