Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Catching up from vacation...

Sorry for the lack of posts, I was busy last week with plans every night after work and then on vacation down the shore Saturday-Tuesday.   I have tomorrow off for a staycation day and am hoping to do a whole bunch of stuff - including writing up all the posts that have been going through my head (if they haven't already left it) the past week and a half.

In the meantime, don't forget to check out the other blogs I follow:
www.sharynfrenkelphotoblog.com - my amazing wedding photographer
www.twofrugalmommas.com - a savings blog co-written by my husbands best friends wife
eatingwitha.blogspot.com - a food blog from a college friend who live in Long Island

Two frugal momma's has giveaways often, and currently has one going for chobani greek yogurt - one of my two favorite greek yogurts (between that and Oikos/Dannon) - go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment