Saturday, July 30, 2011

Meatloaf

The other day, I was talking about my cooking and how I made sloppy joes.   Well, when I cook with ground meat, I always have double the meat needed since I mix ground turkey and ground beef.   I usually go with my staple for ground meat - barbecue meatloaf, and I also usually make 2 - 1 for now and 1 for the freezer for later.   Well I made the sloppy joes on Wednesday, and I needed something to use the other half of the meat with (because I didn't have enough of the other ingredients to double that) so I decided to make my staple - and share that with you.

Here is the recipe for barbecue meatloaf:
http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/barbecue-meat-loaf-10000001160599/

Its really good.   And if you follow the directions to put it on a broiler pan (with a drip pan underneath), it will be nice and solid - and healthy.   You don't lose any flavor or moisture, and you can always use some extra barbecue sauce when you eat it.

Hope you enjoy my ground meat goto meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment